www.divui.com is the first start-up providing tours-and-activities (or so-called things to do) online booking platform for Vietnamese travelers going to Asian destinations. Our mission is to help Vietnamese independent travelers explore the best out of their destinations in the most convenient and economical way.
We are going to launch a similar platform targeting into international travelers coming to Asia, focusing on Indochina region (Cambodia, Laos, Vietnam). We are looking for very first team members to join us developing content for divui.com and also visualizing the new project.
What’s your role?
- Involved in website development, including brainstorming brand name and domain, branding, site structuring, etc.
- Create and manage content for products (both Vietnamese and English) for website divui.com
- Write and manage content for divui.com travel blog
- Manage edit and proofread posts from collaborators
- Develop marketing materials for affiliate marketing, email marketing, PR articles
- Support in creating content for social media channels
What are the requirements?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Language, Journalism or Professional Communications
- 1 year experience required in Content writer
- Knowledge of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Excellent writing skills in English (IELTS 6.5+)
- Great time-management, creative, detailed-oriented and eager to learn.
- Sense of responsibility, ability to work independently.
- Able to work under high pressure and tight deadlines.
- Basic technical knowledge of HTML and web publishing is a plus
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Photoshop/ Illustrator is a plus
What will be your benefit?
- Salary and bonus based on performance and experience.
- Insurances and other welfare based on Labor Law
- Laptop provided. Lunch provided.
- 12 annual leaves, 1 birthday leave and 3 travel leaves
- Company team building, trip and work vacation (work from home or anywhere you like)
- Experience tours and activities on website divui.com for free or with special internal discount for team members.
- Friendly colleagues and young, energetic start-up working environment where most of your ideas will come to reality. You make things happen, not let things happen.
How to apply?
If you find yourself suitable for this position, please send your CV and 1 article/ piece of writing that you have done to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the email, please kindly noted “[your full name] – Senior Content Writer” in the subject section.